KaWeCo (Federhalter-Fabrik Koch, Weber & Co) is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. The company was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik. After the First World War, the company began producing its own gold spikes to reduce their reliance on imported American components. The economic crisis of 1928 put the company in danger and it declared bankruptcy in 1929. In 1929, the company was bought by Badischen Füllfederfabrik Worringen und Grube.
He became one of the first German manufacturers to use injection molding. In the early 1930s, the company began producing piston-filled fountain pens, and continued production on a smaller scale throughout World War II. The company ceased production in 1970, following the death of its director and declined under its widow and sons, but the name was revived in 1972 before closing in 1981. In 1995, the company h & m gutberlet GmbH acquired the rights of Kaweco. name, and Kaweco Fountain Pens are again produced.