The Sony Smartwatch 3 was announced at the Mobile World Congress in 2014 in February. It was available from October 2014, nine months later.
The watch is self-contained thanks to its integrated Wi-Fi chip. There are two parts:
- The “core”: the watches themselves, that is to say the screen, the battery, etc.
The bracelet: it is a bracelet in which the watch is embedded, it makes its turn, there are several colors available, namely:
- Steel (stainless steel bracelet)
- Black (black silicone strap)
- Yellow (yellow silicone bracelet)
- White (white silicone bracelet)
- Rose (pink silicone bracelet)
- Leather Brown (the outline of the “core” is (more…)